DarkEye87DarkEye87

Main Audio Reviews Stats

Electrick - Gates Of Darkness Electrick - Gates Of Darkness

Great stuff!

Dude, this is really cool. You've got some great talent. The evil voice creeped me out. but still great song!

Keep up the good work!

Rock 0n!

-Darkeye87-

Electrick responds:

Thanks!

-Electrick-

SynthStream SynthStream

Cool.

Catchy loop you got here. I prefeberly dont recomend acid pro because you can't really make your own loops. That's what brought the originally level done.

The only complaint here is that it's a bit plain. Maybe add some more reverb to it. And maybe even some delay. Still, good job here.

Mind if you check out my newest track 'Flight'? You know, like a little favor? I would appreciate it.

Rock 0n!

-DarkEye87-

S-S-X responds:

k. thanks. You are kinda true about that, but it still is possible, and I'm taking a course on acid, so, expect more original tracks soon.

Final Chronicle--_--(3:21) Final Chronicle--_--(3:21)

Amazing work!

This is an amazing song you got here. The drums were really cool and loud. Maybe a bit too loud, but no biggie. Good job you did with the bass, a bit soft but it's still good.

This is very cool z3n0n. I'd love to hear more dnb songs from you. Keep up the good work!

Electrick - Morphology Electrick - Morphology

Simply Amazing!

This is simply amazing! The percussion was real neat in the beginning. It sort of had an jungle feel to it.

I dont see any problems in this song, so I might as well be a fan of your music! Keep up the good work!

Electrick responds: